Hazmburk (14 km southwest of Litoměřice)
A Gothic castle built after 1300 originally called Klapý. It was considerably extended after 1335 by
the family of Zajíc from Valdek (hence the name Hasenburk) who received the castle from the King Jan
Lucemburský. The two high towers (a prism one and a cylindrical one) date from this period; they are
standing on the steep hill till these days. Both the castle and the settlement below it were
abandoned as early as during the Hussite wars.