Hasištejn (6 km west of chomutov).
The castle was established sometime after 1300, in 1348 is mentioned for the first time as a
royal castle. Bohuslav Hasištejnský from Lobkovice (1461 - 1510), a humanist with versatile education
modified and fortified Hasištejn and furnished its interiors by precious collections of artistic works
and a rich library. Since the 17th century the uninhabited castle was changing into a ruin. After 1891
and another century later it was partially restored.