Klášter Doksany, 411 82 Doksany
Tel. +420 416 861 113
This Premonstratensian convent was founded by princess Gertruda with her husband, Czech prince
Vladislav II around 1144. A grand Baroque reconstruction of the convent began in the second half of
17th century. After its dissolution (1782) the residential buildings were adapted as a manor.
It is possible to see the convent church with its notable Baroque decorations and historically
valuable Romanesque crypt.