Informační centrum, Masarykovo nám. 1, Pelhřimov
Tel. +420 565 326 924
The city of Pelhřimov was established in the 13th century at the site of a former village which belonged to the Řečice manor of the Prague bishops. Two gates and a bastion of the Medieval fortification have been preserved. The core of the city consists mostly by Baroque and Renaissance houses, some of which still have the original Gothic cores. The manor at the corner of the square was built by Adam from Říčany in the middle of the 16th century; the building was completely reconstructed during 1755 - 1770 and further adapted in the 19th century.