Státní hrad Svojanov, 569 73 Svojanov
Tel.+420 461 744 124
The royal castle of Přemysl Otakar II from the period around 1265 was thoroughly fortified in the 15th century by the barons from Boskovice. The so called House of armorers also dates from before 1480. The barons of Trčka from Lípa built a new palace in the 16th century. After the Thirty Year's War the whole site dilapidated. Restoring works began in 1910 and they dragged on with many pauses for several decades.
At present there are exhibition spaces in this important castle with an introductory historical exhibition.