Státní zámek Veltrusy, 277 46 Veltrusy
Tel. +420 315 781 144, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Count Václav A. Chotek had this manor built about around 1716. About 1764 the originally short
Gothic wings were extended by Rudolf Chotek who also had the interiors of the manor newly furnished.
The utility buildings were built in 1804; together with the northern wings of the manor they close
the courtyard of honor. The manor is surrounded by a large park with several Empirical and Romantic
The interiors contain, apart from the furniture, paintings and fine glass chandeliers, also
collections of china and a number of valuable objects of artistic craftsmanship. The rooms which
were furnished in the period of Rococo stand out with their beauty.