Hrad a zámek Úsov, 789 73 Úsov
Tel. +420 583 435 111
According to the archaeological research it appears very likely that the original castle here was
established around the middle of the 13th century, probably upon an order of the Czech ruler. Before
1487 the castle palace was rebuilt by the barons from Vlašim, partial modifications were made by the
barons from Boskovice and since the 17th century by the Liechtensteins who owned the castle till 1945.
The present museum exhibition in the interiors of the manor is based upon collections of
trophies from hunting expeditions of the Liechtensteins to Africa and Asia as well as those acquired