Státní zámek Raduň, 761 47 Raduň
Tel. +420 553 796 119
Before 1856 the family of Tvorkovský of Kravaře changed the Medieval stronghold to a Renaissance
manor. Jan Larisch-Mönnich had the dilapidated building completely rebuild in the Classical style
according to the project of K.J.Englisch (1816-1822). In 1822 Blüchers from Wahlstatt bought the
manor and adapted the little towers and gables at the western side of the manor in Neo-Gothic style.
The interiors of the manor whose shape is based upon older styles are open for the public.