Zámek Moravský Krumlov, 672 01 Moravský Krumlov
Tel. +420 515 322 789
The first written record of Moravský Krumlov dates to 1227. The town´s Renaissance chateau
dating between 1557 to 1562 stands on the site of a former medieval Gothic castle. Three
sides of the chateau courtyard are lined with Renaissance arcades. After the lost battle
on the White Mountain, the family of Lichtenstein was the owner of the estate.
The well-known Slavonic Epopee by the painter, Alfons Mucha (1860-1939), is situated
in the Hall of Knights in the Chateau.